-->

NaijaGist Nigeria

This blog is about my views on Nigeria, the world, and technology.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

BEFORE ATTENDING AN ONLINE FOREX TRADING SEMINAR

Do not waste your time and money attending online forex trading seminars. There are a lot of information online about the subject. Simply type “online forex trading” in your google search and you will be amazed at the number of results that come your way.






Do a thorough research about online forex trading, find out the meaning of key words like: ---pips, charts, e-gold, demo account, forex account, domiciliary account, trade signals, forex scams, trade, etc. As you search new keywords will come, search for those as well.

Go to babypips you are likely to find all you require as a beginner in online forex trading. You can also visit websites like

gft forex
marketiva

These two websites are online forex trading platforms. You can open a forex account; you can also learn about online forex trading in general or simply open a demo account and see how the platforms work and master it.

The only reason for attending an online forex trading seminar is if you are still confused or you still have a few questions to ask. Simply attend the seminar so that the experts will put you true. You may not even go to the seminar, simply dial the numbers and ask for consultation or a one on one meeting.

Ask vital questions to be sure that the person on the other line is conversant with the online forex trading only when you are satisfied should you attend any seminar.

To make it in online forex trading you must study continuously; never believe that attending a 2 day seminar will make you an online forex trading expert.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:42 AM, Blogger IS said...

Hello All,

I came across this blog on the Internet mentioning Forex Trading and I though I would introduce myself.

My name is Ivan and I, like many others am a Forex Trader and would like to think I am one of the good ones. I wanted to let you know that it is indeed possible to make money from the foreign exchange market. What people need to be careful about are scammers who would only give you rudiments and collect your money in the name of training.

I fell into this trap when I first started my forex trading career and though I would become a millionaire overnight (I was younger and more naïve in those days) and bought every single Forex Trading Book, Signal Service, to make money on the Forex Markets etc, etc. I must say that I lost track of the hours I spent trading on these so call “wonderful” systems and ended up throwing all of them away after I nearly ended up in bankruptcy and homeless.

I knew there had to be a way to succeed in the Forex Markets and actually make money so I started my own way of a trading system and developing a system that's accurate for Forex Trading. Now I am happy to say that after many years I am a successful Forex Trader and have developed a system that works and best of all requires very little work and time to put into place to be successful in the Forex Markets and actually make some money from trading.

Our company is called Spot on Forex and it’s a team of Forex Traders and IT Professionals that came together after we had gone through just about every trading system out there, bought every book on the subject and lost $1000s and $1000s of Dollars using those reported "Success Systems". Now don’t take for granted here, we haven’t discovered the holy grail for Forex Trading, yet, and this isn't some magical system, we still analyze the markets and do serious trading but we do it all for our clients. The results speak for themselves, and I've turned what little capital I had left in my trading account into a substantial amount to make all my dreams come true.

This is my job now and I profit handsomely and live wealthy and happily through our system and would like to share it with you so that you can also learn how to live your dreams and spend just 5 minutes a day trading your way to riches. Our system is easy and simple to use so that anyone, even complete beginners, can use it. In a nutshell all you have to do is check your mails twice a day and that's it. We'll send you the necessary info, the Buy and Sell trades with the exact Entry Points, Stops and Profit Limits. Your job is to just log into your account, put your trades in and walk away. It's as simple as that.

If you have some time please visit our website at www.spotonforex.com and send me a mail back with any comments on this. I know how temping the Forex Markets can be and how many “scams” there are out there that steal people’s money with promises of riches trading in the Forex Markets. I assure you that we are not one of those and would like to let as many people know as we can that we exist, we are the real deal and that with our help in trading the Forex Markets their financial dreams can be a reality.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

Ivan

Spot on Forex
E-mail: info@spotonforex.com
Website: www.spotonforex.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home